L100 Coach Course
For the 2019-2020 competitive season, it is MANDATORY
that all coaches seeking access to competition venues
and discounted lift tickets have a valid IFSA Coach
Membership and current L100 Coach Certification.
(Certification is good for two years.)
To purchase an IFSA Coach's membership, our L100 or L200 Coach's Training course MUST have been completed within the last two years. Once you complete L100 or L200 training, a password will be provided to permit you to purchase an IFSA coach's membership. To locate the training course, see the information below.
Accessing L100 Coach Certification
Step One: Access Schoology Registration
Step Two: Enter L100 Coach Certification Access Code - 5R5VH-BZRQ9
Step Three: Register for Schoology
Step Four: Complete all the training modules. Please allow 24-48 hours for our volunteer staff to grade your coursework.
Step Five: After 24-48 hours, log back into Schoology and locate your passcode.
Step Six: Use the provided passcode to access IFSA Coach Membership and purchase or renew your 2020 IFSA Coach Membership.
Step Seven: Conquer the 2020 Coach Checklist - see below
1. To access venues in 2020, you MUST have current L100 or L200 training.
2. To access venues in 2020, you MUST have a 2020 IFSA Coach Membership. RENEW HERE
3. Please take care of this business by Nov 30, 2019 - help us with our workload!
4. Is your team registered with us? CLICK HERE
5. Review the 'State of Freeride' 2019 Season Summary - CLICK HERE
6. Review and understand the 2020 IFSA Junior Series Athlete Handbook - CLICK HERE
7. Review and understand the 2020 Junior Series rule changes - CLICK HERE
8. Check out our Freeride Jobs board - CLICK HERE
9. Apply to Curated.com if you want a little extra work and cashflow this season - CLICK HERE
10. Review the updated venue inspection policy and terrain enhancement rules with your team. In response to feedback and observation, these policies have been updated and will be aggressively implemented in 2020.
11. Team Quota requests will be sent by email on October 1st. They will be due November 1st.
12. Please make sure you and your team's families have designated IFSA for free donations on AmazonSmile - CLICK HERE
13. Have an absolutely LEGENDARY 2020 Freeride season!