L200 Coach Course
For the 2019-2020 competitive season, it is MANDATORY
that all coaches seeking access to competition venues
and discounted lift tickets have a valid IFSA Coach
Membership and current L100 or L200 Coach Certification.
(Certification is good for two years.)
To purchase an IFSA Coach's membership, our L100 or L200 Coach's Training course MUST have been completed within the last two years. Once you complete L100 or L200 training, a password will be provided to permit you to purchase an IFSA coach's membership. To locate the training course, see the information below.
Accessing L200 Coach Certification
- The cost for the L200 on-snow clinic is $200 (this secures a venue, compensates trainers, and funds the necessary insurance coverage)
- Coach must have held L100 certification for 1 year
- For the 2019-2020 season, the IFSA will refund a coach's 2020 IFSA Coach Membership fee of $60 upon completion of L200 coursework
- To earn L200 certification you must have current first aid and CPR training.
- You must have completed a Level 1 Avalanche course.
- You must complete the L200 online coursework (see below) and attend an On-Snow clinic.
- On-Snow clinic dates for 2020 are coming soon!
Accessing L200 Coach Online Coursework
Step One: You must have completed L100 certification to begin L200 training
Step Two: Access Schoology Registration
Step Three: Enter L200 Coach Certification Access Code - KQG5R-5Z7WS
Step Four: Login to Schoology
Step Five: Complete online coursework for L200 Certification
Step Six: Register for one of our L200 On-Snow Clinics below to complete certification. Registration links will be provided via email to coaches with active IFSA Memberships.
1. To access venues in 2020, you MUST have current L100 or L200 training.
2. To access venues in 2020, you MUST have a 2020 IFSA Coach Membership. RENEW HERE
3. Please take care of this business by Nov 30, 2019 - help us with our workload!
4. Is your team registered with us? CLICK HERE
5. Review the 'State of Freeride' 2019 Season Summary - CLICK HERE
6. Review and understand the 2020 IFSA Junior Series Athlete Handbook - CLICK HERE
7. Review and understand the 2020 Junior Series rule changes - CLICK HERE
8. Check out our Freeride Jobs board - CLICK HERE
9. Apply to Curated.com if you want a little extra work and cashflow this season - CLICK HERE
10. Review the updated venue inspection policy and terrain enhancement rules with your team. In response to feedback and observation, these policies have been updated and will be aggressively implemented in 2020.
11. Team Quota requests will be sent by email on October 1st. They will be due November 1st.
12. Please make sure you and your team's families have designated IFSA for free donations on AmazonSmile - CLICK HERE
13. Have an absolutely LEGENDARY 2020 Freeride season!