2023 Kimberley IFSA Junior 2* Regional
Registration for this 2* Regional event is prioritized for Region: Canada athletes during the first 48 hours of registration. Athletes who are not a member of the Region: Canada, and register within 48 hours of registration opening, will be refunded and deleted from the roster.
- Competitors 16years of age and older* must complete theRCR Event Agreement. This waiver can be completed by the competitor. https://passes.skircr.com/event
- Competitors 15yrs of age and younger* must completeBOTHtheRCR Event AgreementAND theRCR Parental Agreement. The competitor's parent or legal guardian must complete these two agreements. https://passes.skircr.com/parental
*Age as of February 10, 2023 (this date is for Fernie. Date will vary for Kimberley and Kicking Horse as it is the first day of inspection)Click the links below to complete the waiver(s). Once complete, you will receive an "Event Release Agreement ID" and "Parental Release Agreement ID". Please hold on to these as you will need to enter these ID codes during registration.ONLINE WAIVER LINKS
RCR Event Release Agreement (mandatory for all competitors) - https://passes.skircr.com/event
RCR Parental Release Agreement (mandatory for competitors 15yrs of age and younger) - https://passes.skircr.com/parental
ALL IFSA FREERIDE EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added as soon as our Event Organizing partner provides information to the IFSA Administrative Team.
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: Details TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Date: January 21-22, 2023
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, and 15-18
8am mandatory athlete meeting in the Stem winder
8:30am - Load Northstar quad chair
9-9:40am - Venue inspection
subject to change
9:45 am – 4pm – Qualifying runs
4:30 5:30pm - Results and draw prizes in the plaza at base
Subject to change
mandatory athlete meeting in Stem winder
8:30am – Load Northstar quad chair
9-9:40 am - Venue inspection
subject to change
9:45 am -4pm Finals runs
4:30 5:30pm – Awards In the Plaza at base
Subject to change
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration Opens: Wednesday, December 21 @ 5:00 PM MST for Region: Canada Athletes
- Registration Opens: Friday, December 23 @ 5:00 PM MST for All Other Athletes
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/41782012489?#b1
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $85
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2023 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to register.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Ticket Deals: TBA
Lodging Deals: TBA
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2023 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
KIMBERLEY CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless doctor provides verification of a postive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.