2021 Grand Targhee Vol. 2 IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
!!! ATTENTION !!!
To discourage travel between regions, the Northern Region will run a priority registration period for Northern athletes prior to opening registration to the entire IFSA Community. Please see details below for more information.
*** Avalanche beacons are REQUIRED for athletes and coaches to access the venue! ***
YOU MUST SIGN THIS DIGITAL E-WAIVER FOR GRAND TARGHEE!
No gear storage inside main lodge.
Face masks and social distancing are mandatory at the resort and during the comp.
Resort waiver (linked above) must be signed online prior to event.
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: March 13-14, 2021
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
ATTENTION: REGISTRATION PRIORITY WILL BE AWARDED TO NORTHERN REGION ATHLETES.
Northern Region athletes with a current IFSA 2021 Athlete Membership will be emailed an access passcode prior to 12:00 PM MST on Friday, January 8th. They will have until 11:59 MST on Sunday, January 10th to register. Registration for the entire IFSA community will open on Monday, January 11th.
- NORTHERN REGION Registration
- OPENS: Friday, January 8, 2021 @ 8:00 PM MST
- CLOSES: Sunday, January 10, 2021 @ 11:59 PM MST
- Registration Link: Click Here
- Passcode: Check your email or consult with your coach. If you haven't received a passcode by 12:00 PM MST on the 8th, contact us.
- If you miss the priority registration window, you will have to register during the general registraiton period, details below.
- GENERAL IFSA COMMUNITY Registration
- OPENS: Monday, January 11, 2021 @ 8:00 PM MST
- Registration Link: Click Here
Event Registration Price: $100
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
- $30 12yrs and under
- $35 13 yrs +
- 20% off for parents
- Free tickets to coaches who have registered for the event with 3+ athletes (Use link above to register)
Those who book with Grand Targhee Lodging will receive a special parent/family lift ticketing rate (see below).
- See below for ticketing discount with Grand Targhee lodging package.
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
GRAND TARGHEE CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than 7 days prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than 7 days before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A full refund (minus transaction fees) will be offered at any point before the event or day-of with a positive Covid Test or if symptoms are present on event day.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.
TBA upon completion of event