RESCHEDULED: 2021 Sugarloaf IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
!! ATTENTION !!
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED -- AGAIN!
Due to poor conditions/weather, this event has been rescheduled yet again.
We are hoping that the 3rd time will be the charm! We are aiming for Friday,
April 9 2021. Look for email updates. Keep your fingers crossed!
SUGARLOAF INFO SHEET
Required Health Screening: All athletes must complete the Covid health prescreening. Click link for Athlete, Parent and Volunteer health screening IFSA Pre Event Covid 19 Health Screening
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: March 12, 2021
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration OPENS: OPEN NOW!
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/39392012689
Event Registration Price: $60
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
- Athletes: TBA
- Parents: TBA
- If available, lodging discounts will be listed here when made available by the Event Organizer.
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
SUGARLOAF CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.
TBA upon completion of event