2021 Crystal Mountain Vol. 3 IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2021 CRYSTAL VOL. 3
IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
THIS IS A ONE-DAY, ONE-RUN EVENT.
IF YOU REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, YOU WILL COMPETE ON MARCH 5th.
FYI: Crystal Vol. 1 and Crystal Vol. 2 will take place March 3th and 4th.
Each volume/day counts as ONE finish.
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR MORE THAN THREE EVENTS IN TOTAL THIS SEASON. We will already have a difficult time supplying enough starts for PNW Region athletes. Help us ensure everyone gets to compete three times by ONLY registering for three events in total. We have created three one-day comps at Crystal to accomodate more athlete starts, there is no difference between these events aside from the day.
!!! ATTENTION !!!
ONLY WASHINGTON RESIDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COMPETITION.
ATTENTION: The March 3, Vol 1. event will be the
ONLY Crystal Regional accomodating U12 Divisions.
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Update: Mandatory* Coaches Meeting: 6pm PST on March 2, Virtual meeting link will be sent to all coaches week prior to competition date. *If you cannot attend the mandatory coaches meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: March 5, 2021
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14, 15-18
(Attention, The U12 divisions are ONLY included in the March 3, Vol. 1 event)
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration OPENS: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 @ 9:00 PM MST
- Registration CLOSES: Friday, Feb 26, 2021 @ 5:00 PM PST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/39336123569
Event Registration Price: $110
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
- Crystal Mountain Season Passholders – YOU MUST MAKE A RESERVATION HERE ASAP. Failure to do so could result in the inability to access the resort. DO NOT WAIT TO BOOK YOUR CRYSTAL COMP DATE(S): https://www.crystalmountainresort.com/reservations
- IKON Passholders: Please reserve thru the IKON website
- Team Discounted Day Tickets for Athletes – Teams must purchase their tickets as a team, not as individuals. For example, Alpental Freeride Team would purchase all athlete and coaches tickets on one order form and credit card. All tickets must be reserved at least 1 week prior to the event. Please see attached PDF order form at the bottom of this page or CLICK HERE
- Single Day Tickets: Available online with advance purchase: CLICK HERE
- Coaches - MUST REGISTER THRU DRIVEN LINK LISTED ABOVE. NO registration = NO TICKETS. DO NOT FAIL TO REGISTER
- Crystal Mountain Hotels: Crystal Mountain Hotels has a PROMO code to provide discounted overnight lodging for event guests. BOOK SOON: www.crystalhotels.com
Use PROMO Code: IFSA
If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than two weeks before the event date unless the rider is unable to complete due to signs of illness.
If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
TBA upon completion of event