2021 Mad River Glen Ryan Hawks Memorial IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is subject to change!
We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2021 MAD RIVER GLEN
RYAN HAWKS MEMORIAL
JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
THERE WILL BE NO LIFT TICKETS OFFERED ON COMP DAY - See Below for Ticketing info!
ATTN: You must follow all VT health mandates and respect quarantine guidelines.
- Travelers arriving to Vermont in a personal vehicle must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state and enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions.
ALL attendees are REQUIRED by the state of Vermont to sign a State of Vermont Travel Attestation. We will have hard copies of those at the ticket booth for when folks come to redeem their online orders.
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting:
Topic: Safety Meeting
Time: Feb 25, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 988 6721 3899
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Date: February 26, 2021
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, & 15-18
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration OPENS:Thursday, Feb 18 @ 5:00 PM MST (7:00 PM EST)
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/39379012345
Event Registration Price: $60.00
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
- This year all MRG tickets must be purchased in advance online. During the registration process we will ask you if you need tickets and follow up with a single-use discount code for two discounted tickets.
- COACHES: You will ONLY qualify for free or discounted tickets if you sign up via the link on The Driven (see above)
- If available, lodging discounts will be listed here when made available by the Event Organizer.
Cancellation Policy for MAD RIVER GLEN
- Cancellations will be offered a 50% refund up to Monday 02.22
- Refunds will not be issued after Feb 22, 2021.
TBA upon completion of event