2022 Alyeska IFSA Junior Regional 2*
Alyeska Resort observes and follows all Anchorage Municipality mandates
as they relate to public health and the spread of Covid-19.
Please review the following:
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
Athlete Check-in: Race Training Center (RTC) on Friday, 1/26/22 from 12:00 – 4:00 PM
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: Friday 1/26/22 @ 6:00 – 7:30 pm. Location is TBD and may be a ZOOM meeting if necessary
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration Opens: WEDNESDAY, DEC 22, 2021 @ 8:00 PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/40761124589
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $70
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Athletes can purchase discounted tickets for 20% at any ticket window. The event Technical Director will provide the ticket counter staff with a list of registered athletes. Be prepared to provide your name to the ticket counter.
Parents will not be provided discounted tickets.
Lodging Deals: Alyeska Resort is offering the following room rates at Alyeska Hotel: January 27-30 – $139 per night
Please call the Alyeska Resort and request the IFSA rate.
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
ALYESKA CANCELLATION POLICY
- Refunds will be permitted up until the day prior to the event.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.