2022 Big Sky IFSA Junior Regional 2*
2022 BIG SKY
IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
Please review the health and safety plan for
Big Sky Resort before you register for this event:
Parents, please sign waivers in advance. Athletes can not participate without a completed waiver. Follow this link: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/61dcbec816e83/web/.
2021 EVENT RECAP
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
U12 and 12 - 14 check in - Friday, January 28th, 7:30 - 8:30 AM at the BSSEF team building located above the "M" lot in free skier parking. COACHES ONLY!
15 - 18 check in - Saturday, January 29th, 7:30 - 8:30 AM at the BSSEF team building located above the "M" lot in free skier parking. COACHES ONLY!
Check-in will be limited to only 1 coach / parent coach per team or independent athlete. It will be held at the BSSEF clubhouse building (located above the “M” lot in freeskier parking in the Big Sky base area). There is no parking at the team building so please park in free skier parking and walk up. Coaches will check in their athletes and pickup packages to distribute to their teams. Check-in will take place on Friday and Saturday mornings. GPS coordinates: 45.28965, -111.4039
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting
Friday, January 28 at 5pm via zoom
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Day 1: Jan 28, U12 and 12-14 qualifiers
Day 2: Jan 29, 15-18 qualifiers
Finals: Jan 30, Finals all ages
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14 and 15-18
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration Opens: WEDNESDAY Jan 5 at 7:00 PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/40760012679
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $115
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
BIG SKY CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless a doctor verifies a positive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.