2022 Jackson Hole IFSA Junior Regional 2*
2022 JACKSON HOLE
IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Please ensure you review, understand and comply with all mandates, rules or precautions around the resort’s health and wellness policy. You should review this page BEFORE registering or attending an IFSA event.
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
Athlete Check-in & Inspection:
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting:
We will host our Athlete / Rider meetings virtually via Zoom at 7pm on January 21, and 22nd, 2022. Coaches are responsible for attending each virtual meeting. After the meeting, each team’s coach is responsible for relaying the information to their athletes. In the special case an athlete does not have coach representation, those Independent Athletes must attend the virtual meeting. If a program’s Coach or an Independent Athlete misses roll call at the beginning of the meeting, they will not be allowed to compete the following day. The JHMR Ski Patrol, our IFSA Technical Director, and Judges will be speaking during this meeting. An email with a Zoom meeting invite will be sent out Thursday evening to registered coaches and independent athletes.
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: Jan 22-23, 2022
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14 and 15-18
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration Opens: MONDAY, JAN 3, 2022 @ 7:00 PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/40860356789
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $130
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete. Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership. Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Lift Ticket Information
2) Family Tickets – upon arrival, you will need to go to the Ticketing office, next to the tram to purchase. Mention IFSA family member for discount rate 30% off window rate.
- If your pass is blacked out, please purchase an athlete ticket at the racer rate through the Groups Sales Department. If dates are blacked out for friends and family, you will be able to purchase a ticket at the ticket office at the Racer Family Rate which is 30% off*.
*Note that there is a difference between sold out and blacked out. If the date is sold out, we can still honor your pass. If your date is blacked out, please plan on purchasing through the Ticket Office in person at 30% off.
Mountain Modern booking instructions.
- Guests can call Mountain Modern direct at 307-733-4340, xt 1, and mention the IFSC/JHMR Freeride Event and their stay dates. Our agents will book the reservation, and provide confirmation.
- Guests can also go to the below online booking link, and enter group code IFSC22 to receive the same discount.
- Group Code: IFSC22 (not case sensitive)
- Online Booking Link; https://www.bookonthenet.net/west/premium/eresmain.aspx?id=Htm160vlkEnpa6%2fnGtF8V2XupeuVpGbeCISlQ0LsreZF%2f0Fi22i0nz8Biflfe21fIcJNuUqrLuOZwQGIDJbd6A%3d%3d#/search
- Please note, this is not the general Mountain Modern website, but a unique link for your room block.
Ranch Inn booking instructions.
- Guests can call Ranch Inn direct at 307-733-6363, xt 1, and mention the IFSC/JHMR Freeride Event and their stay dates. Our agents will book the reservation, and provide confirmation.
- Guests can also go to the below online booking link to receive the same discount (no booking code required at Ranch Inn)
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
JACKSON HOLE SKI & SNOWBOARD CLUB CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.