POSTPONED - 2022 Jay Peak Vol. 1 IFSA Junior Regional 2*
2022 JAY PEAK VOL. 1
IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
!!! ATTENTION !!!
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT
DATE HAS BEEN
RESCHEDULED TO FEB 13
This 2022 Series event is subject to change!
We continue to face uncertainty about event viability due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added as soon as our Event Organizing partner provides information to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding with these ongoing challenges.
Please familiarize yourself with the health and wellness policies of
Jay Peak Resort before registering for or attending this event:
PARENTS NEED TO FILL OUT THIS ADDITIONAL ONLINE WAIVER FOR ATHLETES TO COMPETE:
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: FEB 13, 2022 **PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DATE CHANGE
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14 and 15-18
Please refer to Jay Peak’s EverClean Program website for up-to-date information around COVID-19 safety guidelines: https://jaypeakresort.com/trip-planning/everclean-program
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration: MONDAY, JAN 3, 2022 @ 6:00 PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/40931026789
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $60
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Athlete Tickets: $40 (may be purchased in advance through The Driven)
Parent/Family Tickets: $40 (up to 2 may be purchased in advance through The Driven; if additional tickets are needed they can be purchased at athlete checkin/bib
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
- None available
JAY PEAK CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.