2022 Steamboat U12 IFSA Junior Regional 2* - U12 ONLY
2022 Steamboat IFSA U12
-- Final Results Here --
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
PLEASE VISIT THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN FREERIDE SERIES WEBPAGE FOR MORE INFO:
Competition Dates: Jan 22, 2022
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12 ONLY
If you wish to compete, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration: WEDNESDAY, DEC 15, 2021 @ 3:00 PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/40767124689
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $100
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven.
You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
To be decided by the Event Organizer.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.