2022 Alpental Freeride Open IFSA Junior Regional 2*
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Please ensure you review, understand and comply with all mandates, rules or precautions around the resort’s health and wellness policy. You should review this page BEFORE registering or attending an IFSA event.
PARENTS MUST FILL OUT THIS ADDITIONAL ONLINE WAIVER FOR ATHLETES TO COMPETE
OR SCAN QR CODE
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: Details TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: Feb 16-17, 2022 with a Weather Day on Friday, Feb 18, 2022.
Feb 15 – In the afternoon, course opens for inspection.
Feb 16 – Competition Day. Most likely all snowboard, plus U12 m/f ski
Feb 17 – Competition Day. Most Likely 12-14 & 15-18 m/f ski
Feb 18 – Weather Day
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
· Masks required indoors at all times unless actively eating or drinking. Reference the Summit’s Covid-19 policies here: https://summitatsnoqualmie.com/covid-19
· Ikon Passholders need to make a reservation via Ikonpass.com prior to picking up their lift ticket for the day(s) they plan on participating in the event.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration Opens: THURSDAY JANUARY 20th at 9pm MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/41012235789
Event Registration Price for Athletes: U12 $100, 12-18 $110
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
- Athlete Ticket Deals: $50
- Parent or Family Ticket Deals: N/A
- Registrants will acquire their discounted ticket by purchasing online during registration and then using a link/code that will be sent out in the coming weeks.
Lodging Deals: N/A
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless a doctor verifies a positive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.