CANCELLED 2022 Smugglers' Notch IFSA Junior Regional 2* - U12 ONLY
WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Due to the weather forecast and current conditions, the decision has been made to cancel our 2022 Smugglers' Notch U12 event. All registrants will be provided with a refund. For any questions, please reach out to the event organizer listed on this webpage below.
We are sorry for the sad news!
HEALTH & WELLNESS
All state of Vermont state COVID-19 guidelines must be adhered to
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: Feb 25, 2022
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12 ONLY
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration: THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2022 @ 5:00 PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/40944013459
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $50
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven.
You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
- None available
SMUGGLERS' NOTCH CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless doctor provides verification of a postive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.