2022 Whistler Blackcomb IFSA Junior National 3*
This 2022 Series event is subject to change!
We continue to face uncertainty about event viability due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added as soon as our Event Organizing partner provides information to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding with these ongoing challenges.
Please familiarize yourself with the health and wellness policies of
Whistler Blackcomb resort before registering for this event:
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: details TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Inspection Day - March 17th
Competition - March 18-20
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14 and 15-18
For all additional resort information on Covid 19 policies: https://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/explore-the-resort/about-the-resort/winter-experience.aspx
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Pre-Qual Reg OPENS: Nov 29, 2021 @ 5:00 PM MST
- Pre-Qual Reg CLOSES: Dec 1, 2021 @ 11:59 PM MST
Athletes will be emailed link by Nov 29th AM
- Team Quota Reg OPENS: Dec 2, 2021 @ 5:00 PM MST
- Team Quota Reg CLOSES: Dec 5, 2019 @ 11:59 PM MST
Coaches will provide registration instructions to selected athletes
- Open Registration: December 9, 2021 @ 7:00 PM MST
- Registration will operate on a first come, first served basis.
- A waitlist will be activated onece the event is filled
- Open Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/40727345678
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $160 CAD
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership. Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Athlete Tickets Friends and Family Tickets
Adult: $73/Day Adult: $104
Youth: $63/Day Youth: $87.50
Child: $39/Day Child: $52
*Please select during Driven registration process what ticket you will require.
These tickets will then be purchased at Whistler Blackcomb Guest Relations.
LODGING DEALS: Coming Soon
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven.
You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- Single Day Tickets will be available for zero cost at a ratio of 1:6 (coaches to athletes) – No Exceptions. Otherwise the above ticket pricing is available. All coaches must be IFSA Certified with 2022 Membership
For all IFSA Junior Freeride Events, the event refund policy is established by the Event Organizer.
Please contact the Event Organizer to initate a cancellation.
WHISTLER CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless a doctor verifies a positive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.