2022 Schweitzer IFSA Junior Regional 2*
2022 SCHWETIZER MOUNTAIN
IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Please ensure you review, understand and comply with all mandates, rules or precautions around the resort’s health and wellness policy. You should review this page BEFORE registering or attending an IFSA event.
HEADS UP: This is considered a PNW geographic region event.
Don't forget, you can only compete once out-of-region!
See Section 1.8 in the IFSA Junior Series Handbook.
Athletes are welcome to compete in Regional Series events outside of their assigned geographic region. HOWEVER, only the FIRST out-of-region finish will count toward an athlete’s ranking. This finish must also be ONE of the athlete’s FIRST THREE Regional Series finishes of the season in order to count toward their IFSA Overall Junior Freeride Series Ranking.
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
Athlete Check-in: 3/18, 2-6 PM Check-in and onsite registration in Lakeview Patio
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting:
7:30AM Mandatory Participant meeting in Caribou Room—upstairs of Lakeview Lodge, both days of competition
-Followed by early load/inspection runs
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: March 19-20, 2022
Saturday 3/19: 7:30 athlete meeting. 9am Qualifier runs. Results follow comp on Taps Deck
Sunday 3/20: 7:30 athlete meeting. 9am Final runs. Results and Awards follow comp on Taps Deck
BIB deposits: are $20 cash only. Please return your BIBs promptly after the competition to Guest Services
Inspection Runs: Will take place each morning of competition. The venue will be closed on Friday to public and participants. Early lift loading is available for athletes Saturday and Sunday only when wearing their BIBS and immediately following the mandatory meeting. This is only for inspection runs and is NOT for skiing anywhere else on the mountain. If this privilege is abused, it will no longer be available. Each athlete is allowed to have one coach join them for the early load. Coaches that would like to load the chair lift early Saturday or Sunday morning, you must pick up your accreditation pass Friday at check-in. Please do not wait until Saturday morning to get this accreditation.
Divisions: 12-14 and 15-18
Age Categories: Skiing
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration Opens: THURSDAY JANUARY 20th @ 7PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/41010124589
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $90
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Lodging: is available on site @ Schweitzer but will likely sell out. For more information click here.
Lift tickets: Athletes are offered a discount on lift tickets (Friday, Saturday and Sunday only). Lift tickets can be purchased Friday at Guest Services and upon check in at Schweitzer. Athlete tickets are $36 each. Multi day options are available and encouraged.
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: Please Email in advance
SCHWEITZER CANCELLATION POLICY
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued. To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.