CANCELED - 2022 Jay Peak Vol. 2 IFSA Junior Regional 2*
!!! ATENTION !!!
Sadly, due to current conditions, warm temperatures and the rain in the forecast,
we have been forced to cancel this competition. The current conditions will not permit us
to run a safe event and we sincerely apologize for the disappointment. All riders wil be refunded soon,
look for information from he event organizer by email.
Please familiarize yourself with the health and wellness policies of
Jay Peak Resort before registering for or attending this event:
PARENTS NEED TO FILL OUT THIS ADDITIONAL ONLINE WAIVER FOR ATHLETES TO COMPETE:
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: March 19, 2022
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
Please refer to Jay Peak’s EverClean Program website for up-to-date information around COVID-19 safety guidelines: https://jaypeakresort.com/trip-planning/everclean-program
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration: THURSDAY JANUARY 20th @ 5PM MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/41006345679
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $60
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Athlete Tickets: $40 (may be purchased in advance through The Driven)
Parent/Family Tickets: $40 (up to 2 may be purchased in advance through The Driven; if additional tickets are needed they can be purchased at athlete checkin/bib pickup.)
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven.
You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
- None available
To be decided by the Event Organizer.
Policy TBA at this time.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.