2022 Lake Louise Big Mountain Challenge IFSA FWQ 3*
This 2022 Series event is subject to change!
We continue to face uncertainty about event viability due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to check back often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates, etc. Additional information will be added as soon as our Event Organizing partner provides information to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding with these ongoing challenges
Resort Specific Details: Restrictions Exemption Program is no longer in effect and vaccine status will not be checked. Masks are required indoors when not seated or eating/drinking.
Athlete check in: Monday March 14 (Events Office, 9am – 4pm) OR Tuesday March 15 (Sitzmark Lounge 7:00am - 8:30am)
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: Tuesday March 15 7:30am Via Zoom
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
- Tue15th – Qualifiers
- Wed 16th – Finals
- Thurs 17th – Weather Day
Divisions: Men Ski, Men Snowboard, Women’s Ski, Women’s Snowboard
Age Categories: 18+
Restrictions Exemption Program is no longer in effect and vaccine status will not be checked. Masks are required indoors when not seated or eating/drinking.
For more detailed information about the Region 2 FWQ Registration protocol, please CLICK HERE.
If you wish to compete, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration OPENS:2/1 @ 5:00 PM MST
- Registration CLOSES: 3/1 @ 11:59 PM MST
- Registration Link: Click Here
- Spots Available: 75
- Wild Card Applications: 5 spots
Send Wild Card applications (social media handles, photo/video, and a short paragraph to help you stand out) to the event contact listed at the bottom of this page.
Event Registration Price: $104 CAD
NOTE: An IFSA/FWQ membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA / FWQ Membership.
- Athletes: 20% off Lift Tickets, or you can purchase a Lake Louise Plus Card.
- Parent/Family: 20% off lift tickets
At check in, a voucher will be provided where you can redeem at Guest Services. Please arrive early to avoid line ups.
Our preferred hotel partner is the Lake Louise Inn!
Please also keep your eye on www.skilouise.com/events (Look for the Freeride World Qualifier 3* page) for full event details and updates.
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless a doctor verifies a positive Covid-19 test.
- If the event is cancelled due to weather, covid-19 restrictions or unforeseen circumstances on the Monday March 7th 2022 or later (one week from the event start) no refund will be issued but your fees will carry over to the next event that can be held. If you cannot attend the next event, a 50% refund will be issued.