2022 Solitude Vol 2 IFSA Junior Regional 2*
2022 SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN VOL. 2
IFSA JUNIOR REGIONAL 2* RESULTS
-- FINAL RESULTS --
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Please ensure you review, understand and comply with all mandates, rules or precautions around the resort’s health and wellness policy. You should review this page BEFORE registering or attending an IFSA event.
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of an IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- It is mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
THIS EVENT HAS CHANGED TO 2 SEPARATE, SINGLE-DAY EVENTS. THIS IS VOLUME 2
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: Details TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: March 12, 2022
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration Opens: FRIDAY JANUARY 28th @ 6pm MST
- Registration Link: https://thedriven.net/event.race_regifsa/eid/41058023567
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $100
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- 1 Athlete: No ticket
- 2-4 Athletes: 1 Free Coach ticket
- 5-10 Athletes: 2 Free Coach tickets
- 11-15 Athletes: 3 Free Coach tickets
- 16+ Athletes: At Event Host’s discretion
- Athletes can request a full refund up until the day prior to the event (minus The Driven Processing fee and Solitude Processing fee)
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.