POSTPONED - 2021 Kimberley IFSA Junior Regional 2*
This 2021 Series event is CURRENTLY POSTPONED!
Jan 6, 2020: Unfortunatly, at this time the 2021 Kimberley Junior Reigonal has been postponed. We are hoping to schedule this event for a later date. We encourage you to check back often for updates. Additional information will be added promptly, as it is made available to the IFSA Administrative Team. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We have chosen to list an arbitrary date in June to keep this event listing published, please DISREGARD that date. As soon as we determine if rescheduling is possible, an accurate date will be added.