From March 03, 2022 until March 04, 2022
At Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area
!!! ATTENTION, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED !!!
Hello Coaches, Competitors and Parents,
After carefully evaluating the venue conditions and weather forecast, we regret to inform you the Michael B Young, Big Mountain Event at Bogus Basin scheduled for March 3 & 4, 2022 is canceled. We do not believe the conditions allow for us to safely and successfully host the event. All paid entries will be refunded through driven, minus the driven free. Thank you for your understanding.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Please ensure you review, understand and comply with all mandates, rules or precautions around the resort’s health and wellness policy. You should review this page BEFORE registering or attending an IFSA event.
PARENTS NEED TO FILL OUT BOTH ADDTIONAL ONLINE WAIVERS FOR ATHLETES TO COMPETE
☞ Review the 2020-2021 IFSA Series Handbook: CLICK HERE
☞ Back Protectors are MANDATORY for an athlete's competition run(s).
☞ Please review our Venue Inspection & Terrain Enhancement Protocol: CLICK HERE
Athlete Check-in: 8:30am - Event Headquarters, Jason Harper Training Center (masks required indoors). Athletes can pick up their bibs each day here
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: 9:15 am Via ZOOM, both days of competiton
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: Feb 24-25, 2022
Divisions: Skiing & Snowboarding
Age Categories: U12, 12-14, 15-18
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
Event Registration Price for Athletes: $90
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2022 Membership.
Event Registration Price for IFSA Coach Members: FREE
An IFSA Coach membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA Coach Membership.
Coaches MUST register for event on The Driven to gain ticketing benefits and venue access
Athlete Ticket Deals: Price TBD
Parent or Family Ticket Deals:
[Athletes Purchase Discount tickets on the mountain at the Simplot lodge by showing bib and providing competitor name.]
Lodging Deals: TBD
Coaches: Coaches will ONLY qualify for tickets and venue access by completing event registration on The Driven. You must be a currently certified IFSA Coach with a 2022 IFSA Coach Membership and registered on The Driven.
COACH TICKETING POLICY - MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE DRIVEN
- If a rider requests a refund more than two weeks prior to the event date, a full refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- If a rider requests a refund less than two weeks before the event date, a 50% refund (minus transaction fees) will be issued.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than one week before the event date unless a doctor verifies a positive Covid-19 test.
- If the event should be cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstance on event day, no refund will be issued to help cover the administrative costs of event setup and compensating the judges and employees required to be on the hill.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the event is forced to cancel due to local health regulations or restrictions.
It is at the sole discretion of the Event Organizer, and not the IFSA, when and under what circumstances a refund will be issued.
To request a cancellation or refund, you must contact the Event Organizer.