Parkin Wilds Costain
- 2014 IFSA 12-14 Male Ski Champion
- Whitefish, Montana
- Whitefish Mountain Resort
Highlight moment from the 2014 IFSA season
- I was really psyched in Grand Targhee, I qualified lower than I wanted but was able to put it all together in the finals for the win.
Years competing as an IFSA athlete
- 7 years
Favorite non snow activity
- Mtn. Biking, and inventing / building things with my friends.
Something about yourself that is unusual or little known
- My friend Wyatt Coe and I invented a hand drag nose butter and call it the Dying Lama.
- My dad has the best job in the world! His company TerraFlow builds bike parks at ski areas, and I get to work for him. Check out Whitefish Mountain Resort we built in 2014 and Big Sky, Moonlight and Spanish Peaks Resort which we have just begun.